anderchangster replied to your post: there was about 500 times as much table moving as…
idgi it’s a dance class and Rachel didn’t really dance o__O
sexy was more important than actual dancing
so disappointed in you Zach
this is a new and slightly depressing feeling
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Lydia
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: SCOTT
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: I think I love all the popular characters, I guess Derek because I have less feels about him than most of the fandom
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: ERICA
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Jackson
6. The character I would totally smooch: Lydia, Erica, Allison, Boyd (it was very hard okay)
7. The character I’d want to be like: Allison
8. The character I’d slap: Derek
9. A pairing that I love: Erica/Stiles should happen and I sort of really like Allison and Scott now (also Peter Hale/Stiles)
10. A pairing that I despise: well, the Sterk fandom is annoying as fuck but I do enjoy them so nothing really
the Red Sox are a baseball team but I appreciate the notion because they’re my favorites
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
5. A habit you find disgusting.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
In general, doing the things that I get really annoyed about when other people do them.
anderchangster replied to your post: A Friends!Glee AU is something that should happen.
Could this BE any more perfect?
Right, it’d totally work. And Mondler’s adorably ridiculous ways are such a perfect fit for Klaine and their dressing as Jersey Shore chracters for Halloween. If this AU ever happened my vote would be for it to start at Finn and Quinn’s messed up wedding.
they baked bread
For TV shows, Spartacus. But I like the ASOIAF books better than Spartacus.